I might be doing a demo or training and I will get the question of, what do I use. So this page is going to be the place I can point people to see what I am using and where to get it.
Editor + Terminal + Fonts
- Neovim is the main editor I use on a daily basis.
- Visual Studio Code every once in awhile or if I have merge conflicts I will use it.
- iTerm2 is the main terminal I use. Configuration for iTerm can be found on my dotfiles readme
- Dank Mono is the main font I use for developing.
- FiraCode Nerd Font Mono is the font I setup as my non-ASCII font in iTerm.
- I use Alfred everyday to open my apps that I am going to use. I use it as my calculator as well when I need to do math.
- For password management I use 1Password.
- My main browser I use is Safari, but I have Firefox and Chrome installed to do cross browser testing and when I need a special dev tools utility that does not work in Safari
- My markdown editor that I use to take notes for work and other things is called Drafts.
- I am not huge when it comes to journaling but when I do, I go to Day One.
- My standing desk is the 70x30 inch SmartDesk 2 from Autonomous.
- The computer I am using on my desk is the 2017 iMac 27".
- 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel i7
- 40 GB of RAM
- The dock that I am using is a CalDigit Thunderbolt 3.
- My monitor I use is the LG 34" Curved.
- For my keyboard I am using the Keychron K4 96% Mechanical wireless keyboard.
- For my mouse I am using the Apple wireless trackpad.
- For the mousepad I am using the Ktrio Large
- Microphone, I am using the Audio-Technica ATR2500x